Tuesday, May 8, 2007

Season 1 Episode 7: Angel

This is like a first time review as I have never gotten past the first 10 minutes of this one in the past because I saw it was the Angel episode and turned away as fast as I could. I just don't like this storyline that much.

It wasn't as bad as I always thought it was. There were a few shots of Angel that made it look like I was watching a new version of Ghost because he looked so much like Swayze that it freaked me out a little. ROAD HOUSE!! Oops, sorry.

This is the episode that Buffy finds out our little Angel is a vampire. But not just any vampire, a vampire with a soul. So we get to hear his tragic plight of being one of the meanest and baddest Vamps in the world to a little scared kitten who steals blood from the Red Cross to feed his appetite. Boo hoo. At least Darla gets dusted cause she was just annoying. If only Angel could have killed her off 5 eps in.

There was nothing all that funny in this and it was just a lot of blah. So not much interesting things for me to write about. You can skip it if you never saw it or plan to watch these yourself. All you need to know is poor Angel has a soul. I am sure he repeats it in other episodes.

3 stakes out of 10!

No comments: